This is the North American Identity in the era before the introduction of French, English and Spanish languages. Then add to this post-1843 the centrifugal poles in the polarity of Black and White after the picture/camera. Say Cheese! Now, what do you with someone described as sort of Albino with reddish wolf or dog hair on their head and it is a little curly but he or she can brush it out so that it is as straight as a nail on the cross of Jesus and they have very pale skin and sort of enough melanin where you ask what are they mixed with with while you can see if she spoke Spanish, she would be as right as rain; innit? Whata you Afta mate? Are you taking the piss? Are you taking the Michael? It looks like your milk has gone off; innit? Well, I have to go and save a Black Dutty Bookman in court and then afterwards, he will cut my tires since he has to hurt on me according to a Bajan ARawak Black guy called Nosa or else the Bookman will owe me according to Nosa; remember what Nosa said Carlton after your Withdrawal of Charges! I am glad you told me!


Comments

Popular Posts