There isn;t one Black West Indian who is guilty for 911 but it seems a lot of track stars had to cut their balls off because they were going to have too much authority for someone who was afraid the white dutty bookman people were going to be angry with Black people in addition to the Muslims. The EU is good! It seems Dutty Bookman white people would be happier that an unqualified and untrained person will muddle in the work that should be done by a trained individual regardless of complexion. Do whatever you want. I don't mind! The issue really is basic income and then we can get away from this drain on civility as Dutty Bookman seems to want to turn all of North America into some kind of plantation society but basic income would be ideal for that purpose. Otherwise, I reckon we will have to borrow the basic income of other societies I reckon and you can't have much of a plantation society in California or Boston if every second shop or store owner or Range Rover owner is Indian, Japanese or Asian since they don't have time for the ignorance and they will leave. I don't mind plantation societies since I have no fear of asking my White or whiter cousin in his plantation society to borrow his uh King James Bible since there are many mansions in the Father's house and kingdom but when the kingdom suffers violence and the violent take it by force, they will be shot without trial after 1984. I just have no time for a menace to society in my plantation economy! This is what you wanted! I am at peace if it is and we will have out basic income but don't think you have the right to molest my vehicle after basic income. It is wither brand new or 12 years old.


Comments

Popular Posts